Search Engine Optimization for Business Growth
Our search engine optimization services make your online presence stand out from your competitors’, so that you attract the best customers while they are looking for what you offer.
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), is an ongoing and well planned process of improving the visibility of a website in the unpaid (also known as “natural” and “organic”) search results on Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other smaller search engines, for a set of specific, targeted keyword phrases that people type when searching for information, products, or services online.
Naturally, organic search results are much more valuable and trusted than the paid ads in the searchers’ eyes, as they come across as a recommendation from Google based on what they are worth, and on their relevance, and not because the search engine company is paid to display them. In fact, millions of Internet users have installed plug-ins in their Internet browsers that disable the display of paid ads altogether.
SEO is permission-based marketing – your message is displayed in front of potential customers at the very moment they are actively searching for your products and services. To them finding your website in the search results is instant gratification.
Who cares about Internet and search engines?
Your potential customers do. Here are the facts, according to the Search Engine Journal and Search Metrics:
- Today there are over two billion people on the Internet
- 94% of Internet experiences begin with a search engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.)
- The majority of web traffic is driven by the ‘Big Three’ search engines – Google, Bing and Yahoo
- 77% of search engine users choose organic over paid listings in the search results
- 68% choose organic search engine results when making decision to purchase
- Organic click-through generates 25% higher conversion rates than Pay-Per-Click advertising
It should be quite obvious that if your website shows up at the top of organic search results, more buyers will see your website, learn about your products or services, and become clients.
What are the 3 most important components of a successful SEO campaign?
- Finding and targeting the right keywords – these are the exact keyword phrases your ideal clients are typing in search engines when searching for your types of products or services. There are 2 main categories keywords fall into –“browser” and “buyer” keywords. Picking the right buyer keywords can make a big difference to your bottom line.
- “On-page” search engine optimization – this refers to the process of properly structuring a website, and using the targeted keywords in key areas of the content and the “meta tags” of the website pages.
- “Off-page” search engine optimization. In the offline world, people trust more what others say about you, more than what you say. Similarly, when ranking your website search engines put a significant weight in what they find about your website on other websites, blogs, and on social media sites. Being able to influence those other websites and social media is the ultimate weapon in the battle of rising to the top.
Contact us today to find out how our search engine optimization services can make your company the undisputed leader of your market.