How Social Media Marketing Can Grow Your Business
Social media is where the customers are online, and smart businesses are growing sales by engaging in a regular program of social media marketing.
Think social media is all fun and games? Think again.
Today, more than ever, social media means business.
In fact, if you’re neglecting social media, you’re missing a golden opportunity to gain new customers and increase sales.
According to Pew Research, two-thirds of adults use social media channels like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Facebook alone has more than 750 million users. Is that a market you can afford to ignore?
In 2011, Americans spent 53.5 billion minutes on Facebook, which means that social media also captures more of your potential buyer’s attention than practically any other channel.
In much the same way that social media marketing shouldn’t be ignored, it should also not be considered a magic bullet. It takes planning, dedication and focus to run a successful social media
But if done right, social media marketing works, and the results can be impressive. Just consider:
- 63% of companies using social media say it has increased their marketing effectiveness (HubSpot)
- 88% of marketers have indicated that social media efforts have generated more exposure for their business (Harp Social)
- 73% of marketers plan to increase their use of Facebook (Harp Social)
- 90% of social businesses say social media marketing is important to their business (Social Media Examiner)
Social media has also gone beyond a “nice to have”. It’s become an expected part of doing business. According to the Cone Business Study on Social Media:
- 93% of customers expect companies to have a presence on social channels
- 85% expect companies to interact with them on those social channels
More than virtually any other marketing channel, social media marketing yields multidimensional benefits, including:
- Increasing engagement with customers and prospects
- Affordably boosting brand awareness
- Driving website traffic
- Growing your email list
- Building your influence
- Promoting events and offers
- Finding new customers
- Quickly addressing negative PR
- Increasing customer loyalty
Maybe you haven’t started a program of social media marketing yet. Or maybe you’ve created a Facebook page or other social channels for your business, but you haven’t kept them updated or used them strategically.
Don’t worry – it’s not too late. Our free orientation will show you how to launch your own successful social media marketing program.
During this orientation session, you’ll learn:
- The 7 social media marketing secrets businesses use to crush the competition.
- Which social platforms your business should use.
- How much time you should spend on social media marketing each week.
- How to avoid common mistakes businesses make on social media.
- What to consider when evaluating the effectiveness of social media.
- And much more.
Get started now. Drive more traffic to your business, increase sales, build brand and gain new customers through the power of social media marketing – contact us for a free consultation.